UTA has developed junior tennis players into Touring Professionals, NCAA Champions and All-Americans, and National Junior Gold Ball Winners. We have sent over 200 juniors to compete at the Collegiate Level. A few of our students that are former touring pros are Bobby Reynolds, Brian Vahaly, Amanda McDowell, Raian Luchici, Scoville Jenkins, Brett Ross, and Ansley Cargill.
Program A - Monday/Wednesday 4:00-5:00 and Saturday 2:30-3:30
Program B - Tuesday/Thursday 4:00-5:00 and Saturday 2:30-3:30
2) 10&Under: We will offer two programs for 10&Under. Please sign up for one of the two 10&Under programs as the days cannot be interchanged.
- Program A: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday 3:30-5:00pm. Program A is a 2 day a week class commitment. The cost is $275 per month for any 8 classes a month.
- Program B: Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 4:00-5:00pm. Program B is a 2 day a week class commitment. The cost of 2 days a week is $190 for the month.
3) Competitive and Competitive Prep Class:
- Program A: Monday & Wednesday 5:00-7:00pm and Sunday 2:00-4:00pm. This a two day a week class commitment. Cost is $365 for the month.
- Program B: Tuesday/Thursday 5:00-7:00pm & Sunday 2:00-4:00pm. This is a two day a week class commitment. Cost is $365 for the month.
- Program C: Friday 5:00-7:00pm. This is a one day a week commitment. Cost is $200 for the month.
4) Next Gen:
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-7:00pm & Saturday 2:00-4:00pm. This is a two day a week class commitment. Cost of the class is $365 for two days of class each week.
- If players want to attend 3-4 times per week, combine the Blackburn Next Gen class with the Georgia State Dunwoody program for additional days. 3/4 days a month is $540 for the month (Mon/Wed 5:00-7:00pm at GSU Dunwoody).
5) High School: We will offer two programs for the High School Class. Please sign up for one of the two High School programs as the times cannot be interchanged.
- Program A: Monday & Wednesday 5:00-7:00pm & Saturday 2:00-4:00pm. Cost is $365 for the full month.
- Program B: Tuesday & Thursday 7:00-9:00pm & Saturday 2:00-4:00pm. Cost is $365 for the full month.
6) Excellence/Jr. Excellence:
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-7:00pm and Wednesday 4:00-7:00pm. The cost of 3/4 days a week is $540 for the month. To be in the Jr. Excellence class, you must have a UTR of a 5. To be in the Excellence class, you must have a UTR of a 6.
7) Early Release/Homeschool: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 2:00-4:00pm & Wednesday 2:00-5:00pm. Cost of the Early Release program is $600 for the month. You must have a 6 UTR to attend the Early Release Program.
- Cost is $700 for the month
If you miss a class, you may make up a comparable class within the month. The missed classes must be used by the next month or they are forfeited.
We are following CDC and Brookhaven Covid-19 Guidelines. Please have your child bring a face mask in their tennis bags in case we have to go inside. Social distancing guidelines will be enforced on and off the tennis court.
UTA offers tournament coaching via UTA Pros throughout the year. Contact Erica Zabkar at [email protected] with inquiries. Click here to see all tournaments.
All students participating at the Competitive level and above are required to pay an annual administrative fee of $150 (billed in January or prorated from start date). For seniors in high school and families with multiple children, the fee is $50 for each additional child.
Inclement Weather Policy
If drills are canceled due to inclement weather, students may attend their regular drill group on a day that they don't normally attend within that month. To receive rained out information, click here and follow the process.
We require a 30-day written notice for withdrawal from the program. In the absence of a 30-day notice, a monthly drill charge will be assessed.