Looking for a reliable, hard worker with great customer service skills. This is a busy tennis center that requires one to be well-organized and able to multitask; court scheduling and sales through QuickBooks and POS system. The position requires interaction with customers in person and over the phone. Other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Retail check out
- Court reservations
- Answering telephone
- Greeting visitors and alert appropriate staff upon guests arrival
- Taking and retrieving messages
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with associates, service contractors/vendors, patrons/public
- Understanding priorities
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Saturday afternoon and back up coverage for Sunday. There is also the opportunity for additional hours.
UTA at James Creek is expanding and seeking to immediately hire an experienced full-time tennis professional to help run our Junior High Performance Program. The role would include approximately 20 Drill Hours (rain or shine), as well as, teaching 12-15 private lessons weekly. During the winter months, 20+ hours a week are guaranteed. We offer a very competitive compensation package, and this is a tremendous opportunity to be part of the UTA Team. #GameSetUnMatched. Please email Stewart Russell @ [email protected]
or fill out the form below.