James Creek Tennis Center offers a number of programs for adults ranging from beginning classes to more competitive league play. Participants can take advantage of all three court environments – indoor and outdoor hard courts, and outdoor clay courts. All courts are lighted for continued play throughout the evening.
James Creek leagues include USTA, ALTA, T2, Ultimate, and other flex leagues and competitive teams at almost every level for year round play. Enjoy clay, indoor, or hard courts for your league play.
- ALTA: Year-round team competition for adults and youth for all levels of play. View ALTA Programs.
- USTA: Summer and winter team competition for adults and youth. All levels of play.
These are fun, cooperative, and competitive drills, with round robin play. Players will work on all areas of their game. The adult drills are scheduled on the indoor courts, so we’re ready for any weather.
Tennis 101 – Adult Beginner course
Tennis 101 is a six (6) week session for adults focusing on the basics of tennis.
Tuesday PM 8:30-9:30pm Starting Sept 24th Wednesday AM 8-9am Starting Sept 25th
Tennis 102 – Adult Advanced Beginner course
Tennis 102 is a six (6) week session for adults that are advanced beginners looking to improve their skills.
Tuesday AM 8-9am Starting Sept 24th Thursday PM 8:30-9:30pm Starting Sept 26th Friday AM 8-9am Starting Sept 27th
These sessions run for six (6) weeks
Cost: 1 session a week is $90 members / $105 non members 2 sessions a week is $170 members / $185 non members
For more information contact Clement Darko
(404) 277-4271 or ClementDarko@utatennis.com
Please call the Pro Shop for more details (678) 947-6154
- We offer private, semi-private, group, and team lessons. We offer them all!
- Private: Individualized instruction geared to your specific needs.
- Semi-Private: Personalized instruction on strokes and strategy. Great for doubles partners!
- Group Lessons: 3-5 students of similar ability level focusing on improving your skills. A good option for beginner players.
- Team Lessons: Our teaching professionals are available for coaching ALTA and USTA teams (8 week minimum – starting two weeks before start of the season.)
We have a variety of events throughout the year for everyone at James Creek Tennis Center. Some are fun mixers to get you away from the competition for a night and enjoy the sport in a relaxed atmosphere. Other months will be tournaments to determine James Creek’s best of the best. Check out the adult activities section of the website and reserve your spot for any and all events throughout the year.