McGhee Tennis Center offers a number of programs for adults ranging from beginning classes to intermediate and advance play. Participants can take advantage of 8 lighted courts and play throughout the evening. Competitive team and individual league matches are also available throughout the year. A summary of our adult programs are listed below:
McGhee leagues include USTA, ALTA, T2, and other flex leagues and competitive teams at almost every level for year round play.
- ALTA: Year-round team competition for adults and youth for all levels of play.
- USTA: Summer and winter team competition for adults and youth. All levels of play.
- T2 and other leagues play continuously throughout the year.
Take your game to another level by participating in our instructive adult drills that are offered weekday mornings and evenings as well as on weekends. These are fun, cooperative, and competitive drills for players of all abilities. Our professional coaches will instruct players in all areas of their game. Space is limited so please call the McGhee Pro Shop at (404) 756-1869 to reserve your spot.
7:30PM – 9:00PM
7:00PM – 9:00PM
9:30AM – 12:00PM
Our professional tennis instructors have year of playing and coaching experience. They have experience coaching players at every level. We offer private, semi-private, group, and team lessons for all ages and abilities. We offer them all!
- Private: Individualized instruction geared to your specific needs. Private lessons are $25 for 1/2 hour and $45/hour.
- Semi-Private: Personalized instruction on strokes and strategy. Great for doubles partners!
- Group Lessons: 3-5 students of similar ability level focusing on improving your skills. A good option for beginner players.
- Team Lessons: Our teaching professionals are available for coaching ALTA and USTA teams. We can take your team to the next level!
ALTA and USTA Teams
Match Fee – $80.00/match
Team Coaching Fee – 1.5 hour $120