Chastain leagues include USTA, ALTA, T2, Ultimate, and other flex leagues and competitive teams at almost every level for year-round play.
- ALTA: Year-round team competition for adults and youth for all levels of play.
- USTA: Summer and winter team competition for adults and youth. All levels of play.
- T2 and other leagues play continuously throughout the year.
Take your game to another level by participating in our instructive adult drills that are offered weekday mornings and evenings as well as on weekends. These are fun, cooperative, and competitive drills for players of all abilities. Our professional coaches will instruct players in all areas of their game. If you want to improve your fitness we also offer Cardio Tennis Drills as well.
Space is limited so please call the Chastain Pro Shop at (404) 255-3210 to reserve your spot! See below a chart on the days and times of our adult clinics.
Our professional tennis instructors have years of playing and coaching experience. They have experience coaching players at every level. We offer private, semi-private, group, and team lessons for all ages and abilities. We offer them all!
- Private: Individualized instruction geared to your specific needs.
- Semi-Private: Personalized instruction on strokes and strategy. Great for doubles partners!
- Group Lessons: 3-5 students of similar ability level focusing on improving your skills. A good option for beginner players.
- Team Lessons: Our teaching professionals are available for coaching ALTA and USTA teams. We can take your team to the next level!
Come out on Sunday evening to our popular Young Professional Clinic from 5:30-6:30 pm. Bring your friends and meet new professional young people in a fun and interactive environment. At the same time, improve your tennis game while broadening your social circle. Space is limited so you will want to call the Chastain Tennis Center Pro Shop (404) 255-3210 early to reserve your spot – it often gets sold out!