Bitsy Grant leagues include USTA, ALTA, T2, Ultimate, and other flex leagues and competitive teams at almost every level for year-round play.
- ALTA: Year-round team competition for adults for all levels of play.
- USTA: Summer and winter team competition for adults. All levels of play.
- T2 and other leagues play continuously throughout the year.
Take your game to another level by participating in our instructive adult drills that are offered weekday mornings and evenings as well as on weekends. These are fun, cooperative, and competitive drills for players of all abilities. Our professional coaches will instruct players in all areas of their game. See below a chart on the days and times of our adult clinics.
There are limited spaces, so advance sign up is highly recommended.
Our professional tennis instructors have years of playing and coaching experience. They have experience coaching players at every level. We offer private, semi-private, group, and team lessons for all ages and abilities. We offer them all!
- Private: Individualized instruction geared to your specific needs
- Semi-Private: Personalized instruction on strokes and strategy - great for doubles partners
- Group Lessons: 3-5 students of similar ability level focusing on improving your skills - a good option for beginner players
- Team Lessons: Our teaching professionals are available for coaching ALTA and USTA teams. We can take your team to the next level!
Our Senior Round Robin meets Mon/Wed/Fri from 12pm – 2:30pm. The courts are full of senior players enjoying an entertaining and competitive game of tennis with good friends. Come out and meet some new people at Bitsy Grant Tennis Center – we welcome new players! Advanced reservations are required. The cost is $7.50.